Moduretic tablets side effects
What are the side effects of using Moduretic? Read here everything about Moduretic tablets side effects so you know everything before you use Moduretic.
First of all… mostly people don’t suffer from side effects when using Moduretic. We ourselves never actually had any side effects at all. however still sometimes there can be side effects, so let’s sum them up here! 🙂
- Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- eye pain, vision problems;
- numbness or tingly feeling;
- muscle pain or weakness;
- slow, fast, or uneven heartbeat;
- feeling drowsy, restless, or light-headed;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- dry mouth, increased thirst, tiredness, nausea, vomiting;
- shallow breathing;
- tremors, confusion; or
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects of using Moduretic may include:
- mild nausea or vomiting;
- gas, stomach pain; or
- skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Once again, we never had any side effects.